Applicants with a passion for technical engineering are invited to submit a cover letter and CV to info@AscribeEngineering.com.
Browse our current openings below.
8/83 Leichhardt St, Spring Hill, QLD, 4000
Open Office Hours
Get in Touch
Professional Engineer (Structural/Mechanical)
Ascribe Engineering is a boutique Engineering Consultancy providing specialised mechanical and structural engineering advice to various industrial sectors within Australia and overseas. The key sectors of business include, insurance and loss adjustment, expert evidence, mining, ports and rail. We have a well established reputation for providing practical, timely and high-value engineering advice. Our emphasis is for providing advice based on the principals of innovation, well-directed analysis and diagnostic troubleshooting using a range of tools and a wealth of expertise.
We are looking for a gifted engineer with experience willing to join a growing business based in Brisbane. The role involves office based desktop analysis/assessment and short site visits working in a small team as well on an individual basis. As the company is looking to grow, there are opportunities to contribute to expanding the customer base and sectors of business.
The role provides unique opportunities for a wide range of engineering activities and experiences. The key engineering disciplines of interest are:
- Field measurement, assessment and analysis,
- Failure investigation and troubleshooting,
- Engineering analysis of machinery and
- Mechanical/structural design relating to sectors mentioned above.
For an applicant to be successful, they need to address and demonstrate each of the following essential criteria:
- A degree in mechanical, aerospace or structural engineering,
- As a minimum, five years of experience in one or more of the various sectors mentioned above,
- Analytical, investigative and/or design skills,
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills,
- Pre-existing RPEQ certification,
- Be an Australian citizen or a holder of a 3 year working visa as a minimum,
- The ability and willingness to attend clients’ sites as discussed above and
- Current Australian Class C License or higher to support field work.
Applications via recruitment agencies will not be accepted.
To apply, please submit your covering letter and CV to: email@example.com
Office location: Brisbane